Improve your organization's ability to locate, verify and status deceased customers with AIS Deceased Notification.
Our deceased data gives our clients the ability to confidently position consumers to handle their affairs, ensuring regulatory compliance and limiting reputational risk.
HOW IT WORKS
We monitor client portfolios daily for deceased activity. Using our proprietary SmartMatch technology, we confidently match deceased records to client records and notify them electronically so they can properly status the account.
Clients have the option to transmit or access deceased data in a variety of ways. Data One is AIS’ cloud-ready solution that sits behind a client's firewall, allowing the client to receive and process deceased data without sending customer information outside their IT environment.
Using the AIS Store & Forward model, clients transmit a file to be safely housed at AIS, processed daily and returned with decedent information.
An on-demand batch process is also available when clients need to expedite time-sensitive, data scrubbing projects. Real-time access to deceased data can also be provided via Web services.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Supplements SSA data with information from 8,000+ funeral homes and certain probate courts
- Appends records with unique social security numbers to enhance match quality and improve confidence
- Allows for earlier identification of ineligible payments for Do Not Pay programs
- Statuses accounts quickly to prevent collection efforts against decedents
- Enables marketing suppression to stop others from applying in a decedent's name
- Reduces dollars lost from clawbacks or reclamations
In 2011, the SSA Death Master File began excluding state records which drastically reduced the depth of the database. This caused a degradation of the Government's central deceased repository, resulting in a reduction of more than 60% of deceased records in the DMF.
As a result, AIS re-engineered its processes and built a more comprehensive database by tapping into additional data sources.
Our deceased solution is unique in terms of data depth, timeliness, delivery capabilities, and matching accuracy..
- 4X more deceased records than Social Security Administration
- 89% of records are collected within two weeks of Date of Death
- 10X reported matches when tested against other data providers
- On-premise capabilities minimize risk associated with other data providers
- Matching accuracy eliminates time and people required for manual reviews
BEGIN THE DISCUSSION
Dial to Contact Sales Team
Dial this Toll-Free Number