Improve your organization's ability to locate, verify and status deceased customers with AIS Deceased Notification.
HOW IT WORKS
We monitor client portfolios daily for deceased activity. Using our proprietary SmartMatch technology, we confidently match deceased records to client records and notify them electronically so they can properly status the account.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Supplements SSA data with information from 8,000+ funeral homes and certain probate courts
- Appends records with unique social security numbers to enhance match quality and improve confidence
- Allows for earlier identification of ineligible payments for Do Not Pay programs
- Statuses accounts quickly to prevent collection efforts against decedents
- Enables marketing suppression to stop others from applying in a decedent's name
- Reduces dollars lost from clawbacks or reclamations
In 2011, the SSA Death Master File began excluding state records which drastically reduced the depth of the database. This caused a degradation of the Government's central deceased repository, resulting in a reduction of more than 60% of deceased records in the DMF.
- 4X more deceased records than Social Security Administration
- 89% of records are collected within two weeks of Date of Death
- 10X reported matches when tested against other data providers
- On-premise capabilities minimize risk associated with other data providers
- Matching accuracy eliminates time and people required for manual reviews