AIS takes pride in the quality of its products and services. We build intelligent automation and staff the best talent available to deliver repeatable quality, maintaining a 99.4% accuracy rating in all processes.
We work tirelessly to fulfill the quality requirements defined by the clients we support. Our software and servicing procedures include multiple QC points to detect and resolve any issues that may occur. We include a calibration process that promotes equitable process knowledge amongst all departments, leading to fewer breaks and minimum variance. Our system for documenting and monitoring processes ensures that Standard Operating Procedures are approved by the client and updated at all times to reflect current workflows.
Our strict quality assurance process is carefully followed and regularly updated to ensure that our clients receive consistent quality and premium customer service. Our team compares actual conditions with requirements and reports back on their findings.
- CAPA (Corrective Action & Preventative Action) - Ensures that any escalation received is analyzed and corrective and preventative actions are taken to eliminate defects
- Product Knowledge Test - Eliminates knowledge gaps and improves accuracy
- Audit the Auditor – Identifies improvement opportunities within Quality Control team
- Training Need Identification Analysis - Properly identifies the training needs of employees
UNIQUE MEASUREMENT TOOLS
We offer customized, analytical tools that allow our clients to gather additional insight into their customers and the work that’s being done on their portfolios. We leverage visual management systems to effectively communicate the quality of work performed on a daily basis. We partner with clients to clearly define what quality means to them and then make sure to align critical-to-quality reporting to client definitions. Through online, Tableau dashboard reporting, our clients can be confident that service level agreements and quality objectives are being met.
- Time-Motion Studies
- Cost Per Unit Tracking
- Productivity Reporting
- Client-Specific Dashboards
- Monthly Business Reviews