AIS Data One is a cloud-ready system that allows clients to acquire information regarding a particular customer without sending the customer's data outside of their IT environment.
Data One gives clients direct access to bankruptcy and deceased information for consumers and businesses. However, the system was designed to incorporate additional data assets that our clients value.
Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA), Skip Tracing, Credit Bureau, Vehicle Registration, and Real Estate are just a few public record data sets that can be deployed through Data One.
HOW IT WORKS
Data One was developed using Java and SQL stored procedures and can be deployed in a native or cloud environment. Copies of our proprietary databases, which sync daily, reside behind a client's firewall, allowing them to safely:
- Monitor portfolios for the latest bankruptcy and deceased activity
- Utilize AIS's proprietary SmartMatch logic to match records to Customers
- Keep a historical log of all matched records and notifications
Key notifications are pushed directly from Data One to the client's system of record and flagged at the Customer level.
A similar process is run inside the client's IT environment to identify deceased consumer information such as Decedent Name, Decedent SSN and Data of Death.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Increases your organization's ability to safeguard Customer information
- Direct access to AIS's proprietary bankruptcy database and Deceased Index
- Applies AIS SmartMatch technology to maximize matching accuracy
- Offers enterprise-level scalability and customization
- Lowers data costs by consolidating providers with a single-source solution
- Avoids common risks, vendor outages and compliance challenges associated with third-party data providers
- Only cloud-ready, on-premise solution in the industry
- Appends full SSNs and complete address histories to records to maximize matching accuracy (SmartMatch)
- Allows clients to update data on their customers without sending information outside of their firewalls
- Meets stringent compliance and regulatory requirements