With data collection roots reaching back as far as 1990, AIS clearly understands the importance of delivering accurate and timely data in an easy-to-consume format. Over the past 25 years, our team has developed a proven set of standards and procedures that ensures our data quality meets the most exacting customer requirements.
We own and control databases that continue to outperform others in the market and serve as valuable resources for helping clients make critical business decisions.
AIS is the leading supplier of bankruptcy information. Our industry-leading bankruptcy database has proven to be superior to others in the market, in terms of file depth, currency and quality.
AIS collects all available information for every case dating back to 1948. We utilize a direct connection to the Federal Court System to retrieve all new bankruptcy filings and case updates on a daily basis.
Deceased DataAIS collects and manages deceased data, unlike other suppliers. We've developed an enhanced Deceased Index to serve as an improved alternative to the eroded Social Security Death Master file (DMF). This database is unique in terms of depth and timeliness.
In addition to the baseline DMF data, AIS aggregates information from multiple sources like Probate Courts and Obituaries. Information is appended with unique social security numbers to enhance match quality and improve confidence. This also allows for more timely notifications.
We specialize in data integration and understand the importance of agility and flexibility when securely delivering information into a client's IT environment.
Clients have the option to transmit or access bankruptcy data in a variety of ways:
- Data One: A cloud-ready system that resides behind a client's firewall, clients receive bankruptcy and deceased information without sending customer data outside their IT environment. Learn More about Data One
- Store & Forward: Clients transmit a file to be securely housed at AIS, processed daily and returned with the latest bankruptcy and deceased information.
- Batch: For time-sensitive projects like pre-and post-sale analysis or regulatory audits, our clients can utilize an on-demand batch process to upload a file for scrubbing. AIS does not retain customer information and the client receives a return file containing the requested information.
- AIS Online: Clients can perform one-off searches in our web-based portal to locate bankruptcy and deceased records to verify data and review court documents
- API/XML: Real-time access to bankruptcy and deceased data can be provided via Web services
AIS has invested heavily in developing our proprietary matching logic, SmartMatch. We've spent over 20 years testing and calibrating SmartMatch to ensure our clients have the utmost confidence in our ability to match our information to their accounts.
Our logic mimics a human's decision processes when discerning a match and provides the most intelligent match results in the industry. Every component of our client's Customer record (i.e. Name, Address, SSN) is analyzed against our data and scored. Comprehensive address histories are utilized to ensure accurate matches even when the customer has recently moved. We also apply further logic to examine special situations like root names, word sounds, gender, generation, and geography.
AIS SmartMatch Technology:
- Minimizes false positive hit rates and reduces manual review rate by 90%
- Looks at each record as a whole to determine match potential
- Evaluates every field in a record against our data and applies a weighted score