Automation and staff augmentation solutions that reduce F&A operating expenses by as much as 50%.
As finance and accounting teams work to keep up with increasing business and regulatory demands, financial leaders are tasked with driving effectiveness to ensure their functions are lean and efficient. Using operational best practices and smart automation, AIS offers finance and accounting solutions that can transform your F&A operations into a cost-effective, technology-driven strength of your organization. AIS delivers accurate and timely services monitored with stringent SLAs and built around process automation, optimization and procedure documentation.
AIS provides technology and staffing solutions to help financial executives tackle a myriad of challenges facing their organizations.
Lacking time and
budget to automate
budget to automate
AIS offers end-to-end finance and accounting solutions that run on smart automation and expert talent.
Our goal is to transform your F&A back-office with digital innovation and sound domain expertise that maximizes efficiency and lowers your cost of operations.
- 50% reduction in payroll costs
- 99.4% accuracy rating across all processes
- Operate 24 x 7 to reduce cycle times, improve scalability
- Automate mundane tasks through RPA and AI
- Build and pilot bots at no cost, only pay for usage
- Utilize richer and more timely datasets
- Access talent from our skilled F&A workforce
- Reduce non-value added work with process optimization
WHAT WE DO
Procure to Pay
- Supplier Management
- Pre- and Post-order Processing
- Bill processing & Tracker
- Payment Processing
- Payroll Management
Order to Cash
- Customer Data Management
- Quote and Order Processing
- Cash Application
- Credit Analysis
Record to Report
- Fixed Asset Accounting
- Investment Accounting
- General Ledger Accounting
- Financial Reporting
xP&A and Compliance
- Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting Support
- Financial Analysis
- Performance Reporting, Decision Support
- Audit Support
- Regulatory Reporting Support
APPROACH TO AUTOMATION
AIS builds finance and accounting technology to further efficiency gains and expense reduction for our clients.
Our software robotics target a baseline goal of 80% work automation.
- Review client’s current process and procedure
- Gemba Walk (Observe process and create process flow diagrams)
- Value Stream Mapping to identify value add and non-value (Muda) activities
- Create Business Requirements Document (BRD)
- Review scope for digital solution
- Compliance consideration for automation initiative
- Environment/Server Setup
- Tools Installation (RPA–UiPath)
- Client system access requirement
- BOT development - RPA
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- BOT maintenance